2010-11-18

My first real makeup artist job!

This week started really good. I got a make up/stylist gig for a furniture/dance installation, you might call it. There was big design event at The Opera, and one of the furniture designers wanted to do something special. So he got some contemporary dancers to dance on stage, around and with the furniture. And I got to do the dancers make up and hair. Yay!

And afterwards I got to dance too. The awesome Gentlemen & Gangsters were playing, and me and my friends were swinging it away, doing Charleston and Lindy hop. A really good day, indeed.
Oh, and if you are planning a trip to England in Spring, this is where you should go.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Oh my oh my, det där lät alldeles underbart, både själva dagen och en helg i England ^^. Min lindy dans är ganska ringrostig nu för tiden, ett utmärkt tillfälle att friska upp det!

    SvaraRadera