2010-12-27

Not having fun like the rest

Sorry I haven't written for a while, but I have been recovering from a hip surgery. Don't worry, everything is fine, and I am actually feeling a lot better than I expected! Suffered a trauma to my hip bone from doing an aerial three years ago, and now the doctor fixed it. With an arthroscopy, so I only have two small cuts, 1 cm each. Fantastic! But boring, I have a couple of months of rehab before I am all good to go.

Anyhow. I am not allowed to dance for several weeks, but I really wish I could right now. I wish I was in Stockholm, at The Snowball, dancing the days - and nights - away. Almost everyone else I know is there. But I'm still here in Gothenburg, resting. Oh well, there'll be more dancing events...

This is how it looked like in the days.





1 kommentar: