2010-12-08

Here's the season to be jolly, falalalala lala la la

What do you do around Christmas time?
Well, first you bake a cake:

"What was I doing again?"

"Martha Stewart Who? I rule"

Then you doll up.
"Oh, my leg is so soft, and smooth, I just have to touch it. Over and over."

"Where will I put all the food I want to eat? Just no room in this girdle"

"Well, if I'm stuck here I might as well look pretty."

Then you invite friends, dance a little, exchange gifts and maybe some lovin.
"Look at all the presents I got this year! I guess all my
sucking up really did the trick."

" Hm, who will I send my love to? They are all so gorgeous."

"Spin it baby"

"- Oh, what a swell hat!
- Yes, really.
- Thanks sweethearts. I just got it, from my darling fiancé."

"Yes, smear my lipstick, will you?"
After the Holidays have ended, you might even become this sad. 



But not to worry, Christmas will be here next year again.
Kiss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar