2009-08-12

Slow start - let's spice it up!

Sitting here, all alone. Well, some customers do drop in, but not that many. Guessing that everyone is busy catching the last rays of sun or something? They promised rain all weekend, and probably before Friday as well. So what I really need to do is get meself together and finish the webshop! But I don't want to sit inside, I want to be out in the sun like everyone else! Hm, maybe I'll start making som giftcards instead of working on the webshop. That I can do outside. And if anyone wants to join me for a cup of coffee, and maybe shop something, you are more than welcome! Actually, let's do it this way:
If you come to my shop and say "Fika", I will give you fika, and a little gift. If you shop something, you will be rewarded even more. Valid untill Sat 15th 14.00.

For all of you who are waiting for the Vintage hairbooks: They will be shipped soon, but it might take a couple of weeks. As soon as they arrive I will post a note here, and all of you that has preebooked via mail, you will get a confirmation email.

Also, we will not be at "Swing i Svaben", partly because my little caravan got broken into and A LOT was stolen. Among other things all my paint, brushes and tools I had bought to redecorate the caravan. Why? And our vintage foldout camping table, all our newly bought tools, and all the stuff I bought at Ikea, like lamps, shelves and other stuff. They stole a lot more, I'm trying not to remember just how much because it makes me so sad. Camping related donations are welcome.

But we will be at August roundup at Marieholmsvägen, Gothenburg!

I'll leave you with some kitchenrelated inspirational pictures, just because they are so fun!

Och så på svenska, fast i kortare version:
Sitter här allena, med undantag för några få kunder. Antar att alla försöker fånga de sista solstrålarna, nu när de garanterar regn hela helgen. Jag borde naturligtvis fixa klart min webbutik medans jag har tid, men jag vill inte heller sitta inne! Kanske kan göra klart gratulationskorten istället, det kan jag ju göra ute? Och om ni vill titta förbi på en kopp kaffe är ni välkomna. Förresten, såhär gör vi:
Kom in i butiken och säg "Fika", så bjuder jag på just det, samt en liten present. Handlar du blir du belönad ytterligare. Gäller fram tills lördag 15e kl 14.

För er som väntar på Vintage hairstylingboken, så kommer den att skeppas snart. Kommer att meddela här på sidan när den kommer, och ni som förbokat får ett bekräftelsemail.

Vi kommer inte att vara på Swing i Svaben, delvis på grund av att vi har haft inbrott i vår fina lilla husvagn. De stal typ allt vi hade i den, bland annat all färg och allt målarmaterial jag införskaffat för renoveringen, alla verktyg, vårt gamla uppfällbara campingbord, allt nytt jag köpt på Ikea för att renovera vagnen... Så jäkla onödigt! Campingrelaterade gåvor mottages tacksamt.

Men däremot kommer vi att vara på August Roundup, Marieholmsvägen i Göteborg!

Till sist, lite köksrelaterade inspirationsbilder.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar